- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale form an integral part of all sales and are deemed to be accepted by the customer whenever an order is placed with HomeGolf.
- An order is fully confirmed when a purchase order number is generated and a confirmation email has been sent to you. In addition, an invoice will be issued and sent out to the client by mail or email shortly after the order has been confirmed. From that moment a sales contract comes into force whereas the customer agrees to remit payment within the allowed time frame and provide all necessary information to perform the delivery; in return, HomeGolf agrees to sell and organise the transport of the ordered goods.
- Logos, pictures, texts, trademarks displayed on our website are copyrighted. Therefore, copies, downloads and uses of this website materials are strictly forbidden unless express consent from HomeGolf or their respective owners. Moreover, we are not responsible for any information displayed on third-party websites using our name, website link or referring to our product range.
- Prices are quoted in Swiss Francs (CHF) and Euros (EUR) according to the prevailing bank exchange rate and include VAT. HomeGolf reserves the right to adjust pricing to reflect market situation and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or mistakes displayed on the website.
- Orders will be shipped either via Swiss Post PostPac Economy or via express delivery companies (if requested by the customer and at his own cost). Indicatively, normal delivery timing within Switzerland ranges from 2 to 4 working days and 7 to 10 days for international shipment.
- Customer is requested to provide a valid delivery address (no P.O. box) and full contact details in order to perform the order in a timely manner. If a parcel is returned to us due to invalid address, HomeGolf may organize a second shipment to the correct address at the customer’s cost.
- Costs of shipment can vary depending on the size, weight and destination of the parcel. If you have a specific requirement please contact HomeGolf’s customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further study prior completing the order.
- Please note that we do not perform backorders. To obtain missing products, we suggest our customers to place another order a few weeks later.
- For export shipments (outside Switzerland), all import taxes, duties, VAT and other charges at the destination country shall be borne by the customer. Therefore, we highly recommend checking all possible costs involved with an import prior placing an order.
- Ownership of the goods and risks inherent to using them are transferred to the customer upon receipt of the parcel.
- The effective delivery of an order can be confirmed either by collecting the receiver’s signature or by using the shipping company’s proof of delivery (usually available with a tracking number).
- If one of our products does not match your expectations and you wish to return it and get a refund, please send us a note first to email@example.com or via our website contact form no later than 15 days after receipt of the parcel.
- We usually take back unused/unopened products that you have to ship back to us at your own cost in a proper mail package and with your preferred shipper. Recorded mail is preferable in order to make sure we indeed receive your returned articles. Once we receive the unwanted products, we will issue a voucher valid on our website or proceed with a refund of the price you paid for the returned item(s). Note that we do not reimburse shipping costs you paid in the first place.
- No returns will be accepted without HomeGolf prior written consent.
- In the event of transport damage, incorrectly delivered items, manufacturing/packaging defects, customer should immediately inform us in written to firstname.lastname@example.org stating what the issue is. Your email will be treated as soon as we possibly can.
- Our product guarantee will apply and cover the exchange of the item free of charge to the customer; we may also grant a refund or a credit note to be used in our store. In some occasions we might ask for an evidence of the damage (pictures of the product). In case of an item ordered by mistake please refer to our Return Policy.
- Product pictures displayed on this website are not contractual even though they are a genuine representation of what you will get after placing an order.
- The customer must ensure that the products are used for the correct application. No return or refund will be performed if the items have been misused.
- The guarantee does not cover damages imputable to normal wear, bad maintenance, bad application, etc…
- These GTCS are subject to change in HomeGolf sole discretion without prior notice. It is customer’s responsibility to frequently review our applicable terms.
- For anything not covered in above GTCS, parties of the sale contract shall refer to the Swiss Code of Obligations. Any dispute arising in connection with a trade contract, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the nearest commercial court of HomeGolf’s headquarter.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding any aspects of our sales terms, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we possibly can.