- Ideal way to practice in a confined space (house, office, hotel)
- Take your regular posture, focus on a coin or object on the ground (if the club was full length it would extend down to the coin).
- Make ultra-slow swings, sensing the positions you are trying to achieve. Do this a number of times and then swing at full speed.
- Working with the Short Club improves the feel for your golf swing, develops your muscle memory, and builds a repetitive swing motion.
- Use it 2-3 times a week and you will develop the feel for a proper swing more quickly.
- Complete swing drills indoors, practice swing positions, improve technique and build muscle memory.
- Try practicing your swing in front of a mirror using the Plane Tape to check your positions.
- Great for travel – fits in a suitcase
- Right-handed club only.