· The basics of the SuperSpeed training are relatively simple: Get the player to make swings significantly faster than their normal swing with a lighter club, then gradually increase the weight of the club up to and a little bit past the weight of their driver.
· This system will help you increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice.
· This will become a permanent swing speed increase for the player in 4 to 8 weeks of regular practice and you will be able to add up to 30 more meters to your drive!
· The Men set includes 3 clubs of 114 cm length :
o SuperSpeed Golf Green “Light” Training Club (255 grams)
o SuperSpeed Golf Blue “Medium” Training Club (290 grams)
o SuperSpeed Golf Red “Heavy” Training Club (335 grams)
o Introduction and instruction card
· Players will swing all three of these clubs in a light to heavy progression during our overspeed training protocols.
· We recommend 3 training sessions of around 10 minutes per week for optimal results. Please see below videos for an insight.